1.1. The Discount Campaign is organized by CryptoDATA Tech SRL, a company duly organized and existing under the Romanian law, having its headquarters in 1/II Pipera Boulevard, 3rd floor, office no. 16 (B16), Voluntari, Ilfov County, reistered ar the Ilfov Trade Register with the no. J23/6066/2020 and sole registration no. 41537169 (“CryptoDATA”)
1.2. The Discount Campaign will be organised according to the provisions of these Term and Conditions (“T&C”) and will consist in applying a 20% discount only to:
i. the price of the Impulse K1 phone
ii. the price of the BASM laptop
1.3. For the avoidance of any doubt, the Discount Campaign shall not apply to any other services or products advertised or marketed by CryptoDATA
1.4. CryptoDATA reserves the right to bring amendments to these T&C, as well as the right to suspend and / or terminate / interrupt / extend the Discount Campaign. Any amendments brought to the provisions of these T&C will be included in additional documents that will be communicated to the public by uploading the version of T&C on the website www.cryptodata.com.
2. Duration of the Discount Campaign
2.1. The Discount Campaign will be organised from 1st of May 2021, 12 p.m. EEST, until 8th of May 2021, 11:59 p.m. EEST.
2.2. After the end of the Discount Campaign, CryptoDATA has no responsibility and no longer assumes any obligation in connection with any circumstances that may lead to the conclusion of the continuation of the Campaign.
2.3. CryptoDATA reserves the right to extend / modify the period of the Discount Campaign. The Discount Campaign may end before the end of the period stated at Art. 2.1 if the stocks of products included in the campaign are exhausted.
2.4. CryptoDATA reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Discount Campaign at any time with a prior notification in the following situations:
• case of force majeure according to the legislation in force
• in case of detection of electronic fraud, hacking or fraudulent activities
• if the Discount Campaign cannot be maintained due to technical or legal reasons.
2.5. Termination or suspension of the Discount Campaign for the reasons indicated above, determines the cessation of the obligations borne by CryptoDATA in the relations with the participants.
3. Subject matter of the Discount Campaign
3.1. Each person who buys online from CryptoDATA’s official website or from CryptoDATA official Facebook Store during the Discount Campaign will benefit from the special price indicated therein.
3.2. The products will be specially marked, each product will have displayed the initial price and the promotional discounted price.
3.3. The Discount Campaign is valid only for the stock available for the online shop, therefore the order is subject to an additional verification before final confirmation.
3.4. A person may purchase several products covered by the discounted price if the products meet the conditions set out in these T&C.
3.5. Shipping costs for online orders are not included in the Discount Campaign. For more details, please consult the Customer Agreement available at https://cryptodata.com/user-agreement.
3.6. The Discount Campaign is not cumulated with other offers, promotions, discounts, discounts, vouchers, bonus points, etc.
4.1. CryptoDATA is not liable in any way for direct or indirect damages resulting from Discount Campaign unless these are due to acts of gross negligence or intentional deeds for which CryptoDATA is responsible.
4.2. CryptoDATA cannot be held liable or indemnify the participant for:
• Participation that do not observe the T&C
• Errors in the data provided by the participant. The accuracy of the identification and delivery data does not attract the responsibility of CryptoDATA, this being in the exclusive responsibility of the participants. As such, CryptoDATA has no obligation in case of being provided by the participants’ erroneous data that led to the impossibility for handing over the products
• The impossibility to take possession of the products for reasons independent of CryptoDATA
• Delays in the delivery of products that are not in connection with CryptoDATA (e.g. shipping providers, customs procedures, etc.)
• Cases in which certain participants are unable to participate partially or fully in the Discount Campaign, if this inability is due to circumstances beyond the control that CryptoDATA can, reasonably, exercise
5. Dispute resolution
5.1. Participants may file any claim or allegation in connection with the performance of the Discount Campaign by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail at CryptoDATA's headquarters.
5.2. CryptoDATA reserves the right in its sole discretion to dismiss orders which CryptoDATA has reason to believe to have breached any of these conditions, or have engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Discount Campaign. CryptoDATA reserves its legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
5.3. The governing law over these T&C is the Romanian Law. All disputes will be resolved under the Romanian Law in front of the Bucharest courthouses.
5.4. If a certain provision of these T&C is declared null and void, the other provisions shall remain valid to the extent that they can produce legal effects even in the absence of the provisions declared null and void. As far as possible, the annulled clauses shall be replaced by another reasonable, legally valid regulation, which corresponds as much as possible to the purpose of the invalid provisions.